Monday, September 8, 2008

Nella Vita di Me

I suppose that any new blog needs an official first post. So here it is. I've been toying around with the idea of blogging for a while, and finally decided to do it while bored at work from stuffing envelops (btw for those in Cville we are currently accepting Letters of Intent for CDBG funding). My main reasons for not involve such thoughts as 'do I have time for this,' 'do I have anything that important to share,' 'does anyone really want to read this,' etc. But I decided that I can find some time, if nothing else I can update people on my life, and for that reason someone somewhere would like to read this. So that being said, I will try to write about the things I am passionate about (besides myself) history and its glorious preservation, the pursuit of arts, social justice, and foxes (random yes, but how I love those furry little guys).

No comments: