Friday, November 7, 2008

Nella Vita di Models: UPDATE

OK, first many of you want to know how all this came about. Some of you may recall that two years ago I actually did model for Rosetta Stone. They are based out of Harrisonburg and were doing shoots around Central VA, including Staunton and Cville. I saw an ad on Craigslist, knew Rosetta Stone was a legit thing, contacted them, and ended up doing about 5 shoots with them. Extremely fun, decent money, great stories, what more could I want. I'm actually thinking of getting a Rosetta Stone for xmas and will just die when I see myself (ie. Missy on a bike = bicicleta), though I'm not sure where exactly my pictures are in the software. Anyway, the have kept my info in their database, the photo. producer saw my pic and thought I was perfect for their upcoming story theme.

So the great news is that I was able to rework my schedule a bit and am now able to do it!! This one sounds really awesome. Usually the stories involve everyday people in everyday situations, but this time they are doing a more creative story line featuring ancient Rome. So I get to be a Roman, dressed up in a Stola and everything! The shoot will take place in and around the Rotunda at UVA since its the closest thing to ancient Rome in America pretty much. I am super excited and will let you all know how it goes. It's next Wednesday morning. Along those lines if you are anyone you know looks Roman (ie pale and burnett) let me know! They are still casting!

2 comments:

latrimose said...

Lemme know if they need a germanic looking visigoths for the sacking of Rome. And if you get any proofs of your photoshoot, please post!

Missy said...

Those greedy guys keep the proofs normally, but maybe cause this one is so random I can get some...and I'll definitely keep my ears open for visigoth openings!