Friday, January 29, 2010

Nella Vita di Free Money

So I love personal finance and wealth...this is a really sophisticated way of saying that I love money! Specifically the security and freedom (and nice things) that it brings. My beloved and I would love to one day have a swimming pool a la Scrooge McDuck, except for the fact that we would rather have that money invested and toiling in the hot financial fields day in and day out while we reap the benefits (more money!). I like to think that we are both hard workers and in addition to our full time jobs we are always looking for extra opportunities to earn more to pay off our debts quicker and gain financial freedom faster. Wealth takes work and there is rarely such a thing as free money...rarely, but not never. I just found this great opportunity to win some cold hard cash, cold hard plastic, and cold hard goodies. Money Crashers, a great finance blog, is bringing in the new year with their 2010 New Year Giveaway, a massive blowout of giveaways. Thought I would share this with the great wide world, because if I can't win any prizes, who better than my beloved readers? :)

No comments: