Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nella Vita di Resolutions

Ah the New Year. In the perpetual kickball game that is life, New Years is like coming up to kick all over again. Perhaps it is a chance to redeem yourself from previous shortcomings or a chance to once again shine and punt the ball over the fence. Either way, most people step up to the plate with some sort of resolve (I will not suck) just as most people step into the new year with a mantra of determination (I will not suck). But not sucking is easier said than done; how do we not suck at life? It is a question many of us strive to answer. Over the next few posts, I will share five New Year resolutions that will put you on the path to not sucking. Not being perfect myself (surprising I know), I will even include what I plan to do to reach each resolution.

No comments: